Ronald Plymale is a 1968 graduate of The Ohio State University College of Law. His experience spans more than 40 years and includes 200 plus jury trials.
During his career he has secure multiple million-dollar verdicts on behalf of injured victims. His success led him to becoming a peer-elected “Superlawyer” (top 5%) in 2004 and 2005.
Mr. Plymale is a past president of the Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association and a former city attorney and prosecutor. In addition to membership in the Columbus, Ohio and American Bar Associations, he is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ohio, 1968
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1970
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1974
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1973
- U.S. Tax Court, 1976
- Ohio State University College of Law, Columbus, Ohio,
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence – 1968
Honors or Awards
- Peer-Elected “Superlawyer” (top 5%), 2004 – 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association, Past President
- Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association, Former City Attorney and Prosecutor
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member