Ronald Plymale is a 1968 graduate of The Ohio State University College of Law. His experience spans more than 40 years and includes 200-plus jury trials.
During Ronald Plymale’s career, he has secured multiple million-dollar verdicts on behalf of injured victims. Ronald Plymale’s success led him to becoming a peer-elected “Superlawyer” (top 5%) in 2004 and 2005.
Mr. Plymale is a past president of the Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association and a former city attorney and prosecutor. In addition to membership in the Columbus, Ohio, and American Bar Associations, he is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ohio, 1968
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1970
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1974
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1973
- U.S. Tax Court, 1976
- Ohio State University College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence – 1968
Honors or Awards
- Peer-Elected “Superlawyer” (top 5%), 2004 – 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association, Past President
- Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association, Former City Attorney and Prosecutor
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member